• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's Type R #5 - '65 BSB FK2 GT - The car that never was

Should've sped into the car park, screeched to a halt, yelled some obscenities from your car window then tossed a Molotov cocktail in the doorway, done a 180 degree burn out then sped off again into the sunset!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honda have been a bit too arrogant about this car. My dealer said I had to agree to buy it before o even drove it. Fcuk off!!

Roles honda said the same thing to me, been trying to get a test drive for 2 months. Ended up getting the ep3 looking good again and addressing some issues.

Still want a new one though but like loxy I just don't want to give honda my money.

When I first started looking on this forum there was so much passion for all things honda, this forum is what led me to buy my ep3. Yes all cars have their faults I know but after reading countless posts about bad experiences with honda I'm wondering if the new type r will ever live up to the ek9/ep3 in years to come. Yes it's faster and better spec'd but to me I thought the R badge was all about being light and fun to drive. I hope I am wrong in all this because I really want one and there is no other car I would replace my ep3 with. I went to test the new wrx and was told there was no rush just to bring it back by the end of the day, in comparison rowes honda said I would have to put money down before I got a test drive.
Regardless of what car loxy is currently driving I know he is a true honda enthusiast. Like loxy I want one but I want I also want the customer service that he is getting from BMW.

Honda have been a bit too arrogant about this car. My dealer said I had to agree to buy it before o even drove it. Fcuk off!!

Roles honda said the same thing to me, been trying to get a test drive for 2 months. Ended up getting the ep3 looking good again and addressing some issues.

Still want a new one though but like loxy I just don't want to give honda my money.

I'm buying a 275 trophy instead with ohlins so probably better for these ***** roads anyway.

Has it? I wonder where it ended up or whether it is still awaiting production?

Back