• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

LSD - which mods to do at same time?

im getting a quaife LSD fitted to my EP3 in a couple of weeks time, I was wondering which other upgrades are worth doing at the same time whilst incurring little labour charges?

ive already ordered a new clutch and lightweight flywheel

anything else worth considering?

gearbox mount replacement?
replace front sway bar / lower strut?

cheers

I had LSD, 5.1 final drive, an Accord 6th gear (longer ratio), carbon lined synchros and also the other wear and tear items replaced all at the same time. Plus a brand new OEM clutch kit.

I had LSD, 5.1 final drive, an Accord 6th gear (longer ratio), carbon lined synchros and also the other wear and tear items replaced all at the same time. Plus a brand new OEM clutch kit.

Accord 6th could solve the problemIm concerned with final drive.....driving to and from track days at a long distance! cheers

Final drive is a huge improvement to the car, makes a massive difference to acceleration

Sounds decent.....although not sure about your sig...:eek:

Accord 6th could solve the problemIm concerned with final drive.....driving to and from track days at a long distance! cheers

Sounds decent.....although not sure about your sig...:eek:
Yeah it's a nice touch the Accord 6th gear! Even with the 5.1 final drive the revs are about 300rpm lower than standard! You definitely notice the drop from 5th to 6th!

Back