• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

LSD who's got one in their ep3?

Right then!

My Christmas present to my self this year i think is going to be a LSD but... I want to know what are they like to drive with, Which is the best to go for and if any one know the average price for getting one fitted. Do they really make that much of a difference?? :D thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Ive got the Wavetrac LSD in mine. You can notice the difference. I got mine at TDi I think it was £700 plus VAT for the LSD and around £300 for fitting. Although Im not 100% sure of those prices, it might have been a bit cheaper.

Yeah mine is Charged. I had the LSD fitted before the Charger, so I couldn't say how much more traction I am getting now. Without the Charger, before and after the LSD it was really different, lots more traction, hardly any torque steer.

Now it does wheel spin, but lots of traction before you reach the limits of grip.

I have the MFactory LSD before mine was charged, and it gripped corners/turn massively differently compared to no LSD. Now its charged its still the same, grip grip grip! just have to make sure your tyres are a little warm first before you throw your car into a spirited drive

Was about £380 shipped (theres a group buy at the moment on CTRO) and i had it fitted with a new clutch and a few minor bits and bobs at TGM for about £500

I've got a JDM LSD ( much like the Quaife Diff ). Great LSD when on power and corners and not to intrusive when poodling about town etc.
A fantastic addition to the CTR I rekon.

Spoon diff here, great investment.

You need to decide which way you want to go with the diff as well Helical or Clutch type.

Also worth changing your clutch at the same time as the gearbox will have to come out to be fitted.

Stage 4 comp clutch will be going in at the same time i just want a fit and forget one that can take heavy abuse when it calls for it the way the builds going its going to end up over 400hp so needs to be strong enough to deal with that.

Back