• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lucky escape..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nottinghamshire/5292200.stm

TypeR_River_1.jpg

TypeR_River_2.jpg

I was born not far from there and (from what I remember) he must have done something special to get his car in there!!! :shock: :?

Serious injuries though, eg he could have lost an arm or a leg not nice at all

colinjy said:
how can the car be carryin several passengers ?

Are you having a blonde moment Col??
Guess that will be one in the front seat (to the left of the driver) and 2 more in the back seats. Thats 3 in all which I think counts as several???

Captain Redbeard said:
colinjy said:
having the driver and seven other ppl in there i guess
:lol: #-o
Seven = seven.
Several = more than two.
:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Been sniffing Octane booster again Col :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

Where did you find your car? Had it been lifted or did you just forget where it was parked/it had blended in with the tarmac and wasn't easy to spot?? :wink:

kingy said:
Captain Redbeard said:
colinjy said:
having the driver and seven other ppl in there i guess
:lol: #-o
Seven = seven.
Several = more than two.
:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Been sniffing Octane booster again Col :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

Where did you find your car? Had it been lifted or did you just forget where it was parked/it had blended in with the tarmac and wasn't easy to spot?? :wink:

it's been sat in the center of oxford down near summer town since erm i think thursday afternoon that would of been the last time i remeber it.

colinjy said:
it's been sat in the center of oxford down near summer town since erm i think thursday afternoon that would of been the last time i remeber it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder when someone will notice that a CTR is only designed and therefore equiped and insured to carry 4 people and not 5?

well you dont have to be a rocket scientist to realise there are only 4 seat belts in the car.

if im getting into a car i always put my seat belt on. if there aint one i dont get in simple as that.

btw ive got 4 parking tickets (3 i will contest as the car didn't move and you can only be done 1ce for an offence) and a letter threatining to tow the car away (couldn't get the truck in to do it at the time)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back