• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

M Factory LSD

Is it possible to tell if the diff is working properly?
If I jack the front end off the ground and turn one wheel by hand should the other one turn? :confused:

With my Wavetrac LSD, when both front wheels are off the ground, if I turn one wheel, the opposite wheel will turn the same way.

They don't work in the wet mate, works on grip. I have the M factory LSD, and you can feel it working when you turn in and hit the throttle. Its like a biting feeling, and it just grips 'again'. Obviously tyres are a factor, with grip levels. I'll go into the corner pretty hot, then gradually increase my throttle as I go round the bend. Sometimes, it shocks me how well mine grips. Find a quiet carpark and have a play. :)

Takes a bit of getting used to- goes against what you feel is right in your head when your in the bend. Naturally I want to back off, but no, hit the throttle and you get pulled around and spat out the other side! Worth every penny!

Maybe I need to experiment a little.
The cars going in tomorrow to get the geo. setup.
Going to go.....
1.5 deg neg front
1.25 deg neg rear
1.5 mm toe out front
1 mm toe in rear

Both toe settings are total.

Back