• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

m1ke's CW FL DC5. No wait, CW JDM DC2, No wait, JRSC EP3, No wait CRV M3 FN2.....

I want the opposite of the DC5, R32, FST and 3MPS are on the shortlist.

I'm test driving a facelift 10 plate ST on Sunday, can't find an R32 local to test drive.

Hold on a sec.

fvck im confused.. what car have you got now?

i saw you selling a dc5 & dc2i thought you had a S/C ep3. whats going on!

Hold on a sec.

fvck im confused.. what car have you got now?

i saw you selling a dc5 & dc2i thought you had a S/C ep3. whats going on!

Welcome to the wonderful world of M1ke and his many indecisions.

I swear he's schizophrenic!

I own a DC2 and supercharged EP3 at the minute.

I sold my DC5.

DC2 should be gone within the next week, it's just been valeted and looks amazing.

EP3 is being stripped and sold standard, I had considered an EVO but am fed up with loud exhaust etc. my options at the minute are focus st, 3 mps and r32. My budget can get me a low mileage example of either under 4 years old.

I am test driving a 10 plate ST3 on Sunday. I can't find a local R32 to test drive. It needs 5 doors and be DSG facelift model.

Good man.

I haven't looked on auto trader John, I'll have a look on the old iPad now. Cheers man!

Nice Stoo, what would this tell me?

SO much want for this...
[video=youtube;_s0lOBai5NA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s0lOBai5NA[/video]

Luckily I won't be doing any 5th gear drag races on the M62, that is btw, swarmed with unmarked police.

If you get an R32, they will think you are the police :lol:

Saw one tonight, it sounded lovely but its not my thing

I went through a phase of wanting one. I bought the FN2 instead. This is the longest I've ever owned one car.

Win win then!

More toys the better, stooooooo, will the VIN tell you all the factory options it had fitted?

Back