• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

m1ke's CW FL DC5. No wait, CW JDM DC2, No wait, JRSC EP3, No wait CRV M3 FN2.....

Aye, it came over with 20k kilo on, does this mean it's on 52k miles?

Depends on who's imported it. Some just convert the speedo to MPH when it comes over and some convert the mileage too so it's an accurate reflection. Mine shows and has done 56,000 miles.

Just wiped down engine bay with hand wipes.

6455a225.jpg

Accidental purchase arrived too.....

f01019c3.jpg

f226384f.jpg

Basically an in dash iPhone. Winning.

Thanks? Lol.

They're smooth like baby's bum.

Where's peado bear when you need him... Haha.

Just hit a bit of a stumbling block when fitting.

I need the lead that converts the car too Pioneer fittings.... I'll have to have a search up, pretty straight forward to remove the old gear though. Installing GPS receiver may be the next tricky bit, along with the mic too.

Sell it, get a Kenwood. :) GPS reciever is pretty easy, there's a good spot behind the glove box i think it was where i put mine.

Sell it, get a Kenwood. :) GPS reciever is pretty easy, there's a good spot behind the glove box i think it was where i put mine.

The gps receiver on the OEM nav on the EP3 goes in the void behind the instrument panel. Good place with a clear upward view to the satellites.

Says it needs to be out in the open for best signals.

I can't seem to find the ISO adapter for DC5 though, the alpine unit was a jap one...

The car....

483330a2.jpg

The plug it needs to go into...

e1aa1196.jpg

Any ideas?? Stumped!

Sorted! It works, and it's fooking marvellous.

6ce600d3.jpg

97e44861.jpg

Click for video.

6d6046d7.jpg

305b2452.jpg

f6879f85.jpg

79eacc2f.jpg

Still a bit of tidying to do with the wires but I removed the cig lighter socket to feed through with a rubber gromit, iPhone lead and mic for handsfree.

It's so good. :-D

Last edited by a moderator:
Eibach springs arrived today, its going in this week to have arches checked and sealed, front number plate removed and bumper re-sprayed, rear lights sealed and maybe a wheel refurb, not sure which colour to go for though. Ideas?

8)

Back