• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

m1ke's CW FL DC5. No wait, CW JDM DC2, No wait, JRSC EP3, No wait CRV M3 FN2.....

Glad you put it in the middle thats where I had mine. Mine was DC51 TEG BTW, I wonder what happened to her, she was a good motor.

Such a shame you only just got it haven't you?

What makes it to impractical if you don't mind me asking?

You know what cars are awesome for family's.... the ATR I have two.

Just happens I might be selling one soon......

Keep it, you might be able to wrestle the Volk CE28N's off of the guy selling his Evo in the For Sale section. I would have tried it, if I weren't brassick park.

Okay thanks mate, I need to speak to the missus. We were going down the S2K route however I don't think realistically thats a good idea at the moment.

It will be a while before I am in the market though, I have my ATR to sell, the GTR to sell and then I have to decide on what to do with Caz's Black ATR.

Chances are I will keep the Black ATR and if I get a job soon I should have a company car. But I really want another DC5 so watch this space.

Back