• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

M2 cat back

Evening all,

Currently on the hunt for a new catback (birthday present) and was just wondering if anybody has bought the m2 system from eBay, the seller is named the bhp factory, the one I've seen is the 4inch jap for around £300, seems rather a decent price, just want a heads up before I go ahead with it.

cheers.

I brought mine off ebay but i cant remember the company, sounds familiar though. Places like TDi north do sell the M2 as well though

I bought my silenced M2 centre section from eBay. Has been great to be honest. Not too loud with my standard back box. I would check if the one you are looking at is the silenced or unsilenced version. If it's the latter it will be very loud - I'd recommend the silenced even though it's more expensive.

I would check if the one you are looking at is the silenced or unsilenced version. If it's the latter it will be very loud - I'd recommend the silenced even though it's more expensive.

Yeah I'm going resonated I think, not that the neighbours would care, tractors and trucks go past every 2 minutes with living on a country road, I just think straight through would be too loud for day to day, having said that they sound nice enough resonated.

Back