• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

M2 Intake Mainofld anyone got this or know any info?

marginally better gains than the rbc manifold, fits without the need to modify the slam panel, also its 70mm doesn't need adaptor for throttle body and comes with thermal gasket, worth getting over rbc unless you already have one

haven't bought one yet but in the market pretty soon so reckon I'll give this a shot! cheers

Do TDI have any dyno graphs with these intakes? Would be interesting to see comparison between these and the regular RBC setups.

Do TDI have any dyno graphs with these intakes? Would be interesting to see comparison between these and the regular RBC setups.
Also interested as I was looking at getting an RBC next year too.

Looks like a Skunk2 replica. I did see a dyno graph somewhere, maybe on the M2 website comparing I think to the Skunk2. Apparently made gains, very little though and probably no different.

If you're not running turbo or supercharger wouldn't this 70mm cause lag?

Kindest Regards, EP3TBP

tdi north have mapped a few of these haven't actually seen the graphs though, paul did say himself they are slightly better gains than rbc

Not trying to knock it but I'd rather see one in person regarding the quality of it before parting with my hard earned. The OEM RBC as we know is a good product, and so is the Skunk2 item, but this is basically £200 cheaper than the S2 manifold, so savings have been made somewhere to sell it at the price their selling.
I do know Mr Hsu isn't happy about it at all.

Yes be interesting to see a dyno print to see where it stands in terms to the cheapest RBC and the more expensive skunk option

Any news on a Dyno print or anyone own one yet? I'm very interested at that price but would like to know the figures beforehand and an idea of quality. No reason to believe that it isn't a good bit of kit as others have been happy with M2 parts.

I have been looking and cant find any figures from anyone and im a bit skeptical with it and debating just going for a regular RBC as you know its proven to work well! Ive heard the M2 one is smaller than the RBC and requires no cutting of the slam panel to fit it. But if it is down on power from an RBC id rather spend the small amount extra for the guaranteed power

Back