• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

m2 motorsports cat back exhaust anyone got it ?

basically I've Ordered a supersprint b pipe probably getting refunded Because Eightspeed have taken 2 weeks so far and exhaust still in Italy so I'm getting impatient ! So I've Seen this exhaust which is imported by spd automotive it's 304 stainless steel and pulse welded and it's tested at 98db comes with a bung, jdm style right & upwards kick . just wondering peoples thoughts on this anyone Got any pics of it fitted? Anyone running this system ? Also the price is £330 any help/opinions much appreciated

I've had a look at these online. So far I've not heard of ANYBODY fitting it to thier car, so I can't comment on quality. I'm pretty sure the video of it revving are with a oem b-pipe.

I was tempted, but I think I'll end up with a custom job. I want a bigger upwards kick, and slightly smaller exit.

It is available as pipe or box seperately, so if you're really keen maybe get the box first and see what the quality is like.

I have just ordered the back box. the quality looks ok. i just hope it is loud enough on an unsilenced supersprint

I'd be interested in pics and video when you get it fitted. I was speaking to Matt185 the other day, he's been thinking of buying one as well. If it's decent quality then it seems like a pretty good deal!

Ill take a few vids of it being fitted and a few sound/drive by vids. I have an open K&N style air filter, an unsilenced sportex b pipe and this tomorrow. I am hoping for good things.....

you should lose the open k&n airfilter any open air filter will be getting heatsoak and decreasing the performance
Ill take a few vids of it being fitted and a few sound/drive by vids. I have an open K&N style air filter, an unsilenced sportex b pipe and this tomorrow. I am hoping for good things.....

you should lose the open k&n airfilter any open air filter will be getting heatsoak and decreasing the performance

I have the filter pointing in a suitable area away from the main engine heat. I understand your comments about heatsoak but in this country i dont think we have an issue and i have noticed an increase in performance rather than a decrease. Admittedly from a standing still position for a while, whilst waiting at lights or something, this could make a difference but that will not happen enough for me to be bothered. The VTEC sound is also too good to miss out on as well. The main thing i am worried about is moisture sock. With the filter in the position it is i could see that being an issue but it would need to be a monsoon and the filter is pointing downwards on an extended pipe so this is also unlikely.

Anyway, back to the title of the thread. The exhaust arrived today and it is better looking than i thought it would be for the amount i paid for it. Here is a pic Josh if it helps :)

you should look for a second hand tegiwa or gruppe m and hear them on v-tech its the best sound ever ! Could you please take a couple off pics off it fitted so i can see how it fits , Thanks
I have the filter pointing in a suitable area away from the main engine heat. I understand your comments about heatsoak but in this country i dont think we have an issue and i have noticed an increase in performance rather than a decrease. Admittedly from a standing still position for a while, whilst waiting at lights or something, this could make a difference but that will not happen enough for me to be bothered. The VTEC sound is also too good to miss out on as well. The main thing i am worried about is moisture sock. With the filter in the position it is i could see that being an issue but it would need to be a monsoon and the filter is pointing downwards on an extended pipe so this is also unlikely.

Anyway, back to the title of the thread. The exhaust arrived today and it is better looking than i thought it would be for the amount i paid for it. Here is a pic Josh if it helps :)

Of course mate. I was going to do it tonight but i cant get the ramp :(. This weekend is the soonest which is a pain in the bum. Unfortunately i cant afford the Guppe

Good lad! I attached mine to my unsilenced sportex mid pipe tonight and boy it is loud guys, i mean f ing loud, almost too loud lol. Here are a few pics for everyone to see :).

Ill upload a drive by video tomorrow guys :)

It has a removable silcencer doesnt it ? I think it would look better without it in and sound better ! Lol do a video on idle when its cold aswell .
Good lad! I attached mine to my unsilenced sportex mid pipe tonight and boy it is loud guys, i mean f ing loud, almost too loud lol. Here are a few pics for everyone to see :).

Ill upload a drive by video tomorrow guys :)

Back