• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

M2 or other? cant decide

Well due to my Pro flow exhaust deciding to totally crack around one of the welds onto the backbox i'm being forced to buy another exhaust, now i've only got about 300 to spend, i've been trawling this and youtube for hours listening to different videos and so forth, but still have no idea on how loud some exhausts are in reality, now i know a few of you have got the M2 cat back (unsilenced) which i have been looking at but i was just wondering if there are other options that are similar? or is the M2 fine? now i work 11-7 so i wont be up waking people up in the morning which is a bonus for noise, i love a deep tone and a little raspyness with it, now the one i currently have is deep and pops constantly which i love and thats what i want with another exhaust,

any recommendation is great or advice on any of these :)

this is how the current one looks

also any pictures would be great!

Back