• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

maaaa riiiiiiide - s2k content

Took a few photos courtesy of my good friend.
Like them or not this is how my car currently stands.
Much modification is on the cards as I am going to keep it for a couple of years until I find a job. (Currently at Uni on the road to become a teacher)

Anyway pics can talk..

Move.jpg

Front-2.jpg

FrontSide.jpg

Frontangle.jpg

RunningMan.jpg

Damn you s2k boys! Just looks awesome. One of the few car's that can pull those wheels off IMO.

Will need to own one.

whats going on with the arches dude? look abit bent out of shape (i know they are rolled, but they look abit wobbly)

Looks nice anyway buddy, not personally a fan of rolling arches and 'extreme' offsets/widths though

YEP they are really bad!
Arch Enemy the company that did them took no care on my car and demolished them. It only needed a minor flare and theyve ruined the fronts.
Im currently trying to sort something with the owner of the company but hes ignored me over the last 2 weeks. (I hope he is on holiday)

I quite like it too. You're not the typical student then I take it?

Mention your statutory rights to them and they'll sort it out.

Typical student being poor and eating beans on toast and getting wasted everynight? Nah that isn't me.
Im going to make a thread of the damage with a full write up etc to get some feedback and just some advice on what to do if I don't get a response.

Back