• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MAC Trackday Bruntingthorpe 24/09/05

The last time they did the track day yes you could, but I wasn't there :cry:

The last time I did the MAC track day we didn't, so I guess it depends on the day mate.

Get yourself booked on it mate, it's a great track and very easy to master.

I am getting to like Bruntingthorpe now after being there again Thursday, that straight soon comes to an end though now :lol:

The fact you have loads of run off is a better feeling and I have had a lucky escape there a couple of years ago in my other ctr. I would put my original alloys or another set of 17's on though if I go again as with the 18's and low profile, hitting the grass may just tip me over :?

Would love to go on this date but with tax, service and tune this month its a no no :(

If anyone is thinking of doing a track day then these are ideal, brunters is a great place to learn and the mac guys are great people to learn with :D

Carl

Carl

Ive paid my money and am down to go again. Now with kpro fitted, hoping to embarrass those idiot s2000 drivers!!

If there is two of you going only works out at £75 each + petrol :roll:

donald said:
Didnt have any problems with my spoon lowered springs!

Makes note to blag a passenger ride with you. I have driven a CTR with Spoon springs but would like to see how good they are out on track :wink:

Booked see you guys on Saturday, note to self put helmet in car, hope its not to bumpy for my suspension.

If you are really nice you can have a drive in my car and see why spending the money on a quaife diff is so worthwhile!!

Friendy said:
Is there a place to put equipment like gerry can foot pump, spare wheels, etc

Last time I did the MAC Track day, we had the VIP area inside the Old Control Tower. You could leave personal belongings in there, but I would check with MAC regards a jerry can. Their Fire Certificate may not allow the storage of petrol.

Cheers mate will give them a ring today, if not will need to find nearest petrol station with petrol.

Friendy said:
Cheers mate will give them a ring today, if not will need to find nearest petrol station with petrol.

There is one just around the corner from the track, but it's not branded fuel, and it closed early (lunch time I think).

I found a Texaco only 15 minutes away, and an Esso the same in the opposite direction.

There is a Shell somewhere near, but I couldn't find it. I'll have me Sat Nav with me, so I'll be storing the nearest Shell garage.

Try and arrive with a full tank to maximise your track time mate. I arrived with 1/4 of a tank last time as I left it too late, and only managed a dozen or so laps before the light came on.

Back