• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Made in Germany - My Rotrex'd EP3

Great car and Great mods!;)
My facelift, from Portugal , have the same stereo panel...it sucks!:( I don´t know why but even Civic sport have a auto A/c here in Portugal, and the Type R is only manual control with optional a/c..and my car doesn´t have it!:( And if you want to install a a 2din radio there´s no fascia panel on sell to cover the space around the radio!

Mate the Fc design is "only" 400€? A friend of mine email them some time ago and they quote him more than 1000€ for the carbon box! :O
Congratulations for your and car keep going with the good work!;)
Cheers!

The airbox is made of glass fiber composite plastic and only has a carbon fiber composite COVER!!! That's the reason for the lower price. Function is the same
, so why pay much more money?

Yeah, the stereo panel sucks. It's really old fashioned and the bowden cables are sluggish. But hey, it might be some kgs less weight... :lol:

So you ask them a fiber glass box with a carbon cover that´s it mate? and yes you right mate function is the same!;) How you purchase from them? contacted them by email?

Oh yeah mate in that point maybe you right! :p
Your radio is a kenwood KDC-BT92SD?

My contact was Devillers Cédric. Email is [email protected].

Here is a statment of him:

"The airbox kit in FULL carbon is not available '' price to product more expensif and result power is the same ''
The diameter input and output is the same at the original parts. We have made this product for replace the original airbox without modification

This kit unclued:
Airbox in fiberglass in black color
Top cover in carbon
filter K&N
Scoop for bumper grill and radiator''

We had a lot of contact, then I ordered, payed by bank transfer and had got a nice package.

Radio is a Kenwood KIV-700.

My contact was Devillers Cédric. Email is [email protected].

Here is a statment of him:

"The airbox kit in FULL carbon is not available '' price to product more expensif and result power is the same ''
The diameter input and output is the same at the original parts. We have made this product for replace the original airbox without modification

This kit unclued:
Airbox in fiberglass in black color
Top cover in carbon
filter K&N
Scoop for bumper grill and radiator''

We had a lot of contact, then I ordered, payed by bank transfer and had got a nice package.

Radio is a Kenwood KIV-700.

Hi Andre!

Thanks for the detailed reply mate..maybe in the begin of next year i´ll contatc them!
In my opinion this air box is the better option for LHD civic´s... the only thing that kept me "away" was the price...but the value that you speak in here is far more reasonable!;)

About the radio love the way it looks on dash!:) the model that I mentioned looks very similar to your´s!

Thank you again Mate! Keep on the good work!;)

Hey Guys,

I made a short video last autumn.

[video=youtube;sbIrp3N9sQo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbIrp3N9sQo[/video]

Nothing changed on spec list last year. Car runs still fantastic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking lovely, I got the FC Design airbox and scoop now too the same as yours with the carbon fibre top, although they changed the filter now from the K an N to an ITG foam panel type. Fitted it just before Christmas. It is awesome, well pleased not too much extra noise but does give a nice sound in vtec and I feel it's helped gain in the mid range. Also looks cool.

Glad yours is going well :D.

Still looking lovely, I got the FC Design airbox and scoop now too the same as yours with the carbon fibre top, although they changed the filter now from the K an N to an ITG foam panel type. Fitted it just before Christmas. It is awesome, well pleased not too much extra noise but does give a nice sound in vtec and I feel it's helped gain in the mid range. Also looks cool.

Glad yours is going well :D.

FC Airbox is great, not really nessecary with Rotrex, but I like the style.

Back