• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Magnex 6x4 - will it fit

You may have been thinking from the title that YES is the answer, but read on before you advise as your answer may be different once you have read further. :p

Right, now i have a seriuously chav brother :oops: :oops: :oops: but to his credit he has a mint genuine Nove GTE which he fitted a Magnex 6x4 oval exhaust to.

He has now change it because it's too heavy and keeps dropping :? i dont really understand because surely you just put tougher rubbers/mounts to hold in place, but because i said that i liked it and was thinking about fitting the same style to the CTR he has offered it to me for £40 (which is really cheap considering the cost of them new) it is apparently a universal fit one but and this is obviously the big question do you think it would fit the CTR?????

I doubt very much it would fit due to the loop over the rear suspension.

monkey boy kev said:
milano_chris said:

Even though it's only the back box and as i mentioned a Universal fit???

Well the back box on the CTR goes up an over the rear suspension arm before attaching to the B-Pipe.

Not saying it won't fit, but I doubt the magnex will have this bend as most cars don't have the rear suspension set up of the CTR.

monkey boy kev said:
milano_chris said:

It still needs to connect with the rest of the exhaust, so if it fits a nova its unlikely it'll fit a CTR.... think about it. :wink:

Neily03 said:
monkey boy kev said:
milano_chris said:

It still needs to connect with the rest of the exhaust, so if it fits a nova its unlikely it'll fit a CTR.... think about it. :wink:

Hmm, yeah spose so :oops: :oops: spose it was just wishful thinking on my behalf for trying to save some money

Back