• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Major Fault!

They are bugger to clean...all those crevices,spoilers,etc!!!

First time today,but it didn't reveal any paintwork blemishes,so that was good news.

I'm amazed at how much crud comes out of the join/seam on the rear hatch boot/door i.e. the line that flows above the number plate to the rear light cluster.

how much muck was (and still is?) hiding behind your side "Truck-like" running lights??

I'm amazed at how much crud comes out of the join/seam on the rear hatch boot/door i.e. the line that flows above the number plate to the rear light cluster.
What also annoys me about this area is the amount of water that continues to drip out of it at both sides after you have washed and dried the car. Just when I think I have fully dried the car there is another drip running down the tailgate. :(
Also lots of water continually running out from the drain holes below the doors.
Don't even get me started on the black wheels.....they have to be dried with a cloth after washing, including the inside or they end up looking just as dirty than before you started.
Yes this car can be quite time consuming to wash and fully dry.

Do you think it’s worth buying a Metro Vac - Sidekick Blaster for blowing all the water out with air, or you could just use a garden leaf blower vacuum, which may be much cheaper?

It has been suggested to me a few times and I have considered it.......but I probably already seem weird and OCD enough to my neighbours without resorting to that. :lol:

I confess to blow drying my Italian sporty car with a leaf blower every time I snow-foam it and wash it (which is pretty much after every time I drive it) before finishing off the drying with a waffle-weave drying towel and some Last Touch detailing spray.

If you're geeky enough to be interested... it really makes a HUGE difference to the amount of swirls and marks on the paint as opposed to just drying the car.

As far as the Honda goes, I'm going to be a bit less geeky :D

Back