• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

manifold induction and exhaust info

hi ive just bought a tegiwa m induction kit and a dc sports 4 2 1 manifold and i have a buddy club prosec exhaust if i put the manifold on with the induction and exhaust and leave the cat on will it damage anything or do i need to get a remap straight away ?

I would think the cat would come out as part of the old header when firing the new one.

It's best to get it remapped with a de cat.

thanks ill just wait till i can afford to get it mapped as well as putting the manifold on one more thing would i have to buy a k pro to map it ?

just noticed Ive messed up i bought the manifold off eBay and its missing a bit from the flexible pipe down highlighted in the picture other picture is the manifold i bought i didn't notice the guy said in the listing it was missing a bit and i bid in the last few seconds is there anywhere i can get a replacement bit from

Attachments

• $T2eC16FHJHIE9nysd9vDBQ(gCupWGQ~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16FHJHIE9nysd9vDBQ(gCupWGQ~~60_12.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 14
  • mani.JPG
    mani.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 13
Does the sensor mounting meet to be exactly where it was on the oem manifold and will it put a light on the dash on when the manifold is fitted

Back