• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mapping question

Yes you can program in a Launch Control to a K100.

At what RPM would be totally dependant on your mods. Between 3 and 5k seems to be the norm.

can you tell me how it works? know it will hit limiter at what u set it on, but someone said it was a pain to have so they had it turned off? why would it be a pain lol

Basically you set the Rev limiter to whatever RPM suits you, and it only works when the car is stationary, mine is set to 4k, and I was using it at the Pod on Saturday to good effect.

A lot of people try it, and decide to take it off as it suits most people to hold the revs with their foot. I prefer to do this, having full control over the car. But my 60ft times at the Pod improved using it.

I think its a bit of overkill in everyday life though. How often do you sit at traffic lights at bouncing off the limiter at 4,000 rpm?

It works by lowering the rev limit under a predetermined MPH...

So under 4/5mph you can have the limiter set to 3500/4000 rpm.

Basically you set the Rev limiter to whatever RPM suits you, and it only works when the car is stationary, mine is set to 4k, and I was using it at the Pod on Saturday to good effect.

A lot of people try it, and decide to take it off as it suits most people to hold the revs with their foot. I prefer to do this, having full control over the car. But my 60ft times at the Pod improved using it.

I think its a bit of overkill in everyday life though. How often do you sit at traffic lights at bouncing off the limiter at 4,000 rpm?

Probably not for me maybe if i went to santapod more often. cheers for your help and great build with your car by the way!

I think mine's at 4k, tried it once.

Like Tom said you feel a bit of a melon using it on the road.

Mine is set @4k, But if you press the brake pedal it allows you to rev past the LC limit. (good for track days DB testing)

Back