• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Markyy's EP3 Premier

its impossible to keep clean! NHB looks amazing when spotless but if it rains, it gets dirty rain marks, if its cold it gets white grit marks from the roads, if its sunny it gets covered in a layer of dust!! :(

2012-11-25021801.jpg

Got one of these in the post! Unfortunately its a Christmas present so can't fit it yet. :(

Nice one mate what's the car pushing out?
It would be nice to see a graph print out with the figures!!

its impossible to keep clean! NHB looks amazing when spotless but if it rains, it gets dirty rain marks, if its cold it gets white grit marks from the roads, if its sunny it gets covered in a layer of dust!! :(

To true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldnt worry about the figures too much. Mine did 190 bhp with b-pipe and airbox mod before k100!! Its the midrange that makes the difference.

Well I'm not exactly overwhelmed by my results from Eurospec, the car made 184.9hp before remap and 199.6hp after. But they did say that a standard civic on their dyno does make around 185hp, as mine did, so I do have a good 15hp gain over the average standard car. The car does feel much better at all speeds in all gears and thats the important thing. I will probably get the car dyno'd somewhere else later this year and if it's not nudging 210hp i might go for an RBC and new manifold. :twisted:

2013-01-10195132_zpsa3e20d4b.jpg

how much did it cost if you dont mind me asking :)

We went to eurospec on a RR day last month on my Subaru forum

There rollers are def down on figures

But all that matters it's what it's like on the road :)

Darcy

Back