• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Marshall's Satin EP3

Got some more photos, sprayed my console and door cards gloss black, gold calipers and carbon H centre cap stickers.

SERIOUSLY need to lower it now...

The plugs covering up the numberplate screw holes have gone white so need to respray them too.

Not really Honda related but took a road trip from Kent to Hereford today to drop off some wheels and took this awesome photo of my friends Zetec S on Team Dynamic 1.2's!

Planning on doing some engine bay cleanup soon, painting the rocker cover, painting the inlet black, Carbon plug cover. I also removed the wiring for the sub that the previous owner had. Its still here in the picture though.

Had some random stickers so put them on the bonnet

Polished my backbox and painted the towing eye black, as you could see it from behind and it was looking a bit sorry for itself.

Got that new HTC One M-8 so decided to test out the camera on my friends Citroen, its pretty decent:

And my other mates Citroen (Yes he is in a disabled bay and I have no idea why, but that was the only place with light to take a quick picture) thats had £13k spent on it, with Audi R8 seats, R8 steering wheel, on throttle bodies, Schmidt wheels, full respray, Smoothed and tucked cream engine bay, custom cage and loads more.

But today these arrived! ABP/Eibach springs!

Looking for some camber arms and bolts and then i'll be fitting them and taking them to get the geo sorted! Anyone know anywhere decent in the south east for a FRSU, i'll be fitting the springs and arms/bolts myself so only need the allignment.

Back