• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

matt's ek9

thanks matey :) dont know if i posted before but am now runnning a 4kg mfactory fly and mfactory short shifter with excedy stage 1 clutch cant wait to get some track time and coilovers :)

unsure buddy maybe a kg or two, removing the air con prop saved a few more also and the fixed bucket oem seat are heavy as fook!!

small update

finally fitted my trs harness which i got for a great price off ebay

mattscampics156.jpg

mattscampics155.jpg

small update

fitted new rear discs,braided brake lines and oem rear strut, will be heat wrapping system and fitting baffle kit to sump aswel as uprated front pads befor my first trackday at snetterton in march:D

old discs-

mattscampics161.jpg

strut
mattscampics164.jpg

mattscampics163.jpg

fitted new rear discs,braided brake lines and oem rear strut, will be heat wrapping system and fitting baffle kit to sump aswel as uprated front pads befor my first trackday at snetterton in march:D

Nice one. i will hopfully be joining you on track at snetterton hopfully :D. If not ill be there with my cam taking pics.

cool hope to see ya there then buddy:cool:

Indeed you will but wont be on track as had wheel bearing go and had to get that done. Going to bring my helmet along see if i can get some passenger rides lol. And be taking lots of pictures :D

cheers guys more work to follow ih the next few weeks- heatwrap system, fit newly spreyed rocker cover,new front pads,baffled sump kit welded in. yeh love the rays shame the laquar and stickers are coming off due to the pants recent wether :/

few updates for ya

firstly bit of enginge bay bling- white rocker cover,solinoid cover,hks rad cap,clear hoses

mattscampics176.jpg

mattscampics179.jpg

mattscampics180.jpg

and suspension spoon setup

mattscampics174.jpg

mattscampics175.jpg

battled against the weather tday but got the car done with toddy heres a few pics-

mattscampics201.jpg

mattscampics202.jpg

mattscampics194.jpg

gazebo setup-

mattscampics198.jpg

toddy welded in baffled sump kit for me and fitted hawk hp front pads ready for next w.end. car feels much more torqey with heat wrap well impressed!!

Back