• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Matt's Milano Red FN2 GT

Hello all.

I'm finding myself visiting the forum more, so I thought I would start a build thread of my current car.

As the title suggests, it's a civic ferio vi-rs. I'm not one for writing long posts, so i'll let the pictures do most of the talking.

A few pictures of my previous cars:

EJ9

EK9

DC5

Current car/project:

20160109_132543 by matt palin, on Flickr

20160109_132610 by matt palin, on Flickr

A few more pictures of the work I've carried out over the past few months.

Thanks for looking.

Matt.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha,. any updates?

Cheers everyone.

This model is rare here in the UK. I only know of one other in the UK and another in Ireland.

There are no more updates as yet. Next I'll be giving the paint work some attention, it's a bit flat.

IMG_0058 by matt palin, on Flickr

[FONT=&quot]This mo[/FONT][FONT=&quot]rning I replaced the wheels. I decided to go with some team dynamics pro-race 1.2's, 7x15 et35. A few weeks back I damaged one of my old wheels and finding a replacement was proving to be difficult.[/FONT]

This week, a new purchase was made. It's a 2007 model FN2, one local owner from new. Full honda service history, and has only covered 34k miles. I wasn't intending changing my car just yet, but this was a trade in at work and was too good to pass.
The paintwork is still red but does need a little TLC. This will be sorted, and a couple of other bits, over the next couple of weeks.

FullSizeRender by matt palin, on Flickr

IMG_0130 by matt palin, on Flickr

IMG_0132 by matt palin, on Flickr

The last week has been very productive, which means I now have the civic on the road.

Work I've carried out over the last week:

Service- engine oil+filter, transmission fluid (honda MFT), brake and clutch fluids, engine coolant. Also fitted my Mugen radiator cap. I still need to check the valve clearances. Full brake service.
A/C regas and replaced the A/C relay. Replaced the ns door mirror cover and nsr wheel arch trim. New gearstick gaiter(honda OEM)
Mot.
Fitted some Eibach lowering springs and new anti-roll bar links.
I treated myself to some Work Emotion Kiwami wheels-18x7.5 ET38. 6two1 wheel nuts and some new tyres.

There are still a few other little bits to sort out, these issues should be rectified next week.

IMG_0203 by matt palin, on Flickr

IMG_0202 by matt palin, on Flickr

IMG_0200 by matt palin, on Flickr

IMG_0198 by matt palin, on Flickr

IMG_0197 by matt palin, on Flickr

FullSizeRender (2) by matt palin, on Flickr

IMG_0206 by matt palin, on Flickr

IMG_0207 by matt palin, on Flickr

Back