• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Matty's Ep3 Turbo... RPF1 reps & AR-1's fitted..

Car must be a beast now!! My fn2 supposedly has 370bhp at the wheels... Iv had it over a year an done a fair bit to it myself too but never had it tested on the rollers.
May give street racers a call if you recommend them as being very trust worthy.
An as with these cars there's always something that needs doing... New issue is a rattle from inside the exhaust piping somewhere... Sounds fairly close to the front of the car just after the 4 branch manifold so needs investigating.
Nice work on reviving the car ***!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sounds like a hell of a car matty, sounds like you have done a bit with it.
Do you have an more plans or is this it for the EP3, As we all know no speed is enough.

yes, was hoping to go back for more boost this week, but he's been busy mapping cars in Malta, going back in a few weeks time... Plan is then to enjoy it this year and maybe forge over winter and go for some proper power :D

Car must be a beast now!! My fn2 supposedly has 370bhp at the wheels... Iv had it over a year an done a fair bit to it myself too but never had it tested on the rollers.
May give street racers a call if you recommend them as being very trust worthy.
An as with these cars there's always something that needs doing... New issue is a rattle from inside the exhaust piping somewhere... Sounds fairly close to the front of the car just after the 4 branch manifold so needs investigating.
Nice work on reviving the car ***!!!

yeah it goes quite well... I think we are a little reserved here in U.K compared to what's been achieved overseas, so hoping for more out of the stock engine yet.

yours at 370whp must near on 500bhp at fly... So no doubt is a quick motor...

I've used Street Racers for almost 10 years now, has worked on all my cars.. GTIR's.. Evo's, STI's, BMW's, Clios, Nova and Corsa b c20lets... The list goes on lol...

you'll be in safe hands ;)

Jus had the charger oil an filter changed and a new belt which made all the difference! Guys at TTS put it on the dyno for a power run before an after 350whp before and 389whp after... Will try to upload vids later... Well happy though!! So that means around 450bhp at the crank

A couple of very dodgy vid clips that I'm recording from my laptop screen Coz they still on the camera...

https://vimeo.com/165366768

An the next one was taken on my phone during the same power run... Figure on the screen shows 404whp but the software then adjusts it because of atmospheric pressure an air quality an other stuff I didn't really get but I was buzzin seeing the numbers and willing it to hit 400!
Shows torque on the left of the screen and whp on the right..

https://vimeo.com/165367241

He says 388 but it was 388.7 so I'm takin that as 389 lol

Jus had the charger oil an filter changed and a new belt which made all the difference! Guys at TTS put it on the dyno for a power run before an after 350whp before and 389whp after... Will try to upload vids later... Well happy though!! So that means around 450bhp at the crank

Very nice buddy :cool:

Took the car back for a little more boost last night :D it's now running 14psi and has an impressive 431bhp & 280lb-ft with 334bhp @ the wheels...

Quick video after map was finished... launch control is at 5,200rpm.... then flat out through all gears for final check.. (click on image and video should play)

Quality! ** send a pic of the graph on mine later for comparison.. With a charger it's such a linear power line and peak power is at the red line.

I had abit of a play with a TVR Tuscan on the way home 2nd to 4th gear and he got a big shock when little Honda Civic was filling his mirrors haha.

New tyres arrived the other day :smt047 just awaiting new wheels to arrive... These have a dot rating of 80 compared to rsr's which are 140, so should be proper sticky :)

Back