• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Maximum Boost

Have some confidence in guy mate.honda phone him regular from all over the country with questions on civics.

Cressie : What boost you running at?

Didn't the fella only want his boost adjusting from 7 to 9 though so it should have coped.:confused:

Ok the Dyno is done 330bhp(@7psi)and all is fine, nothing to worry about at all, she is running great.
I wanted it Dyno'd as its been a year since the turbo was fitted and i wanted to know if all was well, and it was.
The guy that ran it said it was running a bit lean at the top of the rev range 7k to limiter so i will be giving CPL a ring for further advice.
They fitted it so i will let them look after it, i trust Guy to do the best for my car and he has'nt let me down yet.
Time to breath easy again!!!

Ok the Dyno is done 330bhp(@7psi)and all is fine, nothing to worry about at all, she is running great.
I wanted it Dyno'd as its been a year since the turbo was fitted and i wanted to know if all was well, and it was.
The guy that ran it said it was running a bit lean at the top of the rev range 7k to limiter so i will be giving CPL a ring for further advice.
They fitted it so i will let them look after it, i trust Guy to do the best for my car and he has'nt let me down yet.
Time to breath easy again!!!

good to know it's all ok. Where are the dyno graphs :twisted:

If he went to cpl ,last week when my car was finished on the dyno i wanted graph but the printer or something wasnt working.there getting it fixed soon i think.

Yeah have heard of them,how come you opted for turbo mate instead of jrsc.any perticular reason.

Hope youve got a roll cage fitted mate 500break is alot in a front wheel drive.good luck though pal.

Because i want 500+bhp as soon as money will let me, and a super charger wont give me that.

with a built engine a Rotrex supercharger will give you that too ;)

if you feel really crazy you can even go twin Rotrex. With 500bhp turbo there is a lot to uprate though. So it does start to get really pricey...

with a built engine a Rotrex supercharger will give you that too ;)

if you feel really crazy you can even go twin Rotrex. With 500bhp turbo there is a lot to uprate though. So it does start to get really pricey...
Now thats getting silly:smt030 !!!

Back