• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Me and my ep3 are coming to a cross road WHAT SHALL I DO!?

Hi guys, i am wanting some advice please I have owned my ep3 for a little while now and when I started off with her I had very small plans, and of course like everyone who tinkers with cars they go astray and I have done loads to her and she still isn't were I want her, how ever as of today I was given the good news of a new job which includes a company car and of course an additional 18k on top of my current salary each year after i have completed the training,

SO WHAT SHALL I DO!?!?

i really don't want to get rid of her as I love the car so much so shall I do

1. Put money into her and get big power and have as a track day/weekend car?
2. Buy the new type R?
3. Buy and evo? I have always wanted an evo

i would love for there to be a option 4 which is choose both option 1+2 or 1+3 but between my and my partner we currently have 4 cars, not including my new merc ha ha

here re is a link to my ep3 so far

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?86612-Joe-s-New-2004-Black-Civic-EP3

Don't really need big power for a track car. Just get the perfect set up for the brakes and suspension and frsu etc.

I have never done a track day but these cars seem to make good track cars.

Option 1 would be my pick.

Option 2 would be so tempting though lol.

Nice car btw.

My EP3 and I*

Keep it. I did the 'dream' car thing, sold my tuned ep3, imported an r33 gtr. Nightmare. Want my EP3 back :lol:

What are the other 4 cars? Make more sense to punt one of those on instead if it's that much of a love?

With that kind of money I would get rid of it. There are so many betters cars out there, the only barrier for *** is price of these cars. If you got the money you could be having a lot more fun for even £7-10,000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back