• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Me and the missus cars :)

G

A veritable chap
yezmb5.jpg

Not often seen together washed at the same time :)

Scousefella said:
Nice Fella, very Nice. 8)

Thanks m8...just trying to decide where to spend all the money I do not have.....The Brakes for the CTR and an Exhaust for the Scooby...or a PPP for the Scooby. I know what Stevie would suggest ;) :D

G said:
Scousefella said:
Nice Fella, very Nice. 8)

Thanks m8...just trying to decide where to spend all the money I do not have.....The Brakes for the CTR and an Exhaust for the Scooby...or a PPP for the Scooby. I know what Stevie would suggest ;) :D

Do you have problems stopping? :shock: :lol:

If not then PPP does sound like a nice upgrade. :twisted:

hovblackctr said:
Looking 8) G

Did you ever get the Buddyclub seats for the CTR?

Nah not yet, need to get brakes first, then seats. Also looks like We need PPP for the Scooby (or also looking at TSL's 333,as the car is out of warrenty)

Very nice mate, the both of them ! 8)

Not sure about the TSL conversion, but everyone raves about it, as they do PPP, which I can vouch for of course.

I don`t think you`ll be sorry with either to be honest, but something interesting that was pointed out over on Scoobynet, was the fact that the 333 is unlikely to add value come resale time, especially to a dealer, most of which may not have heard of the TSL 333.

PPP, on the other hand, is a modification which definitely adds value at the time of resale, as it`s recognized by Subaru, and apparently Glass`s guide etc, and marked up accordingly.

Okay, you won`t get back what you paid for the PPP initially, but you do get some of it back.

One of the guys on there even said he`d attempted to do a part-ex of his TSL Scoob, for something else (VX220, I think), and had been knocked back by the dealer, as they didn`t want to have to sell-on something that they couldn`t warranty on their own forecourt.

As I said mate, not knocking the 333 at all, as I`ve heard it`s fantastic, but just some food for thought there G.

Good luck. :D

we don't want to see the scooby
we don't want to see the ctr
we don't want to see you

lets see your missus ;-)

lovely pair of cars.

Like the CTR Wheels especially.

/y0z

y0z2a said:
we don't want to see the scooby
we don't want to see the ctr
we don't want to see you

lets see your missus ;-)
/y0z

LMAO

Very 8) mate, infact i was looking at a new scoob the other day... :twisted:

G said:
yd4nkf.jpg

Not often seen together washed at the same time :)

Pah! G's just been using his Photoshop skills and applied a "clean, shiny" visual filter to both he and E's car!!! Cleaned both cars... I ask you... :wink:

On a serious note - looking good my friend! :smt023 \:D/

Back