• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Meet Roxy....Daves Alabaster silver FN2 CTR

Had her just over a year now, upgrading from a 2011 FN1 CTS. Fairly standard car in alabaster silver, although she did come from the dealership with the optional 19 inch rage alloys (diamond cut.) She's a 2008 TypeR GT model.

Mods are:
:Climair wind deflectors
:Tinted fog light covers with rising sun in the corners ofthem
:HKS RSK induction kit
:LED side light bulbs
:NIghtbreaker2 headlight bulbs
:Double DIN conversion with Pioneer DAB/MP3/DVD/USB touch screen head unit
:pioneer Sat nav unit
:Rear false boot floor removed, EP3 alloy fitted as spare wheel.
:GoodYear Eagle F1 tyres fitted all round.

Not planning too many mods as she's my daily driver, and I have a another Civic (MC1 Aerodeck) that's a show car, so keeping mods to a minimum.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Will add more pics once I get them resized ;-) Hope you like! :eek:

Attachments

• Roxy by the sea copy.gif
    Roxy by the sea copy.gif
    711.1 KB · Views: 157
  • Roxy_fn2_front.JPG
    Roxy_fn2_front.JPG
    432.3 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_20140708_171051603.jpg
    IMG_20140708_171051603.jpg
    916.6 KB · Views: 156
Very nice, looks tidy. :smt023

Does the EP3 alloy fit in the boot recess properly so you can close the lid? I hadn't thought of trying an EP3 alloy but I know a 18" FN2 alloy doesn't fit properly.

Reg seems familiar too...

Looks good man, just noticed your also from Edinburgh! Would love to see some pics of your other civic too!

Very nice, looks tidy. :smt023

Does the EP3 alloy fit in the boot recess properly so you can close the lid? I hadn't thought of trying an EP3 alloy but I know a 18" FN2 alloy doesn't fit properly.

Reg seems familiar too...
Thanks bud! Regarding the spare wheel fitting in the boot, it doesn't. But.........if you remove the false boot floor (the bit you can drop down to increase boot space) the wheel fits in perfectly. Its the plastic part that holds the false boot floor in that stops you putting a wheel in the spare wheel well. I'm currently modding that part so that I can reinstall the false boot floor without it interfering with the spare wheel. The EP3 alloy is a great fit in there, being 17 inch. It sits flush with the floor (where the false boot floor would sit) at the back of the seats, but will still sit slightly proud towards the bootlid. I'm making mods to the false boot floor to accomodate this. On saying that, even with the boot floor removed, the boot looks tidy enough with the wheel in there, and is a lot more useable than having the wheel sitting on top of the false floor. Will upload a photo of how it looks. ;-)

Looks good man, just noticed your also from Edinburgh! Would love to see some pics of your other civic too!
Cheers mate! I'll pop up some photos of the deck soon!

Lets see the Aerodeck
lol She's on the way!! Will need to resize my photos then upload them ;-) Long story on the deck!!

How spare wheel looks in the boot
attachment.php
attachment.php

These are the bolts to remove the boot floor. There are 4 in total, these photos show the 2 on the near side (left side) of the boot. The other two are in the same location on the right side. Very easy to remove.
attachment.php
attachment.php

When I get the false boot floor modded and refitted, I'll post up more pics and a wee how to guide ;-)

Attachments

• FN2_spare_wheel_fitted_in_boot3.jpg
    FN2_spare_wheel_fitted_in_boot3.jpg
    957.8 KB · Views: 115
  • FN2_spare_wheel_fitted_in_boot4.jpg
    FN2_spare_wheel_fitted_in_boot4.jpg
    982.4 KB · Views: 116
  • FN2_spare_wheel_fitted_in_boot1.jpg
    FN2_spare_wheel_fitted_in_boot1.jpg
    951 KB · Views: 115
  • FN2_spare_wheel_fitted_in_boot2.jpg
    FN2_spare_wheel_fitted_in_boot2.jpg