• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

megs quick detailer?

i have a megs clay kit and was wondering if i need to use the detailer neat or can i water it down say half and half?

You can probably water it down but I can't see why you'd want to.... There's enough in a bottle to do a car 3 or even 4 times....

cheers for the quick reply mate.

last time i clayed the car i dropped the bottle and lost loads of fluid so i was just wondering if i need to water down to get a few go's with it.

i will just go for it then with the supplied bottle cheers again neily

A mixture of car shampoo and water will work just as well, all it's doing is lubricating the clay.

Use it as is. If you want good value for money, buy Megs last touch instead as a detailer. Comes in a 5 litre bottle andSis diluted 1:1 when you put it into a spray bottle. Costs £20 or so and will last you ages. I use it every time I clean the car for my drying regime and also when I clay the car.

Back