• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Megs virgin...

G

A veritable chap
Well after reading all this hype I finaly gave in and ordered a whole heap of stuff from Dalco. After sending a pm and getting his recomendation I placed my order. Very helpfull he was as well.

A few days later came a nice big box full of Gold Glass Shampoo, Tech wax, Clay and Quick detailer. Wheel, Tyre, Glass and interior cleaner. Plus mits, cloths and drying towel.

Well had my first chance to use some of it on Thursday, out at 6.50am ( :shock: ) too wash befor the thrash. Well after washing with the gold glass shampoo I was so impressed I never bothered waxing, just cleaned the glass and thats it. Really top stuff.

The Autoglym has been given to the wife..she can use that on her Scooby lol.

Nice one G...............it is good stuff and i won't use anything else on my car. 8) 8)

Yeah the Gold Class shampoo is good but you try the NXT one as well, I cleaned the car and my parents came back and thought I had already waxed it :D

Definitely good stuff, the NXT interior stuff is great on the dash and door cards as well :D

Carl

It is good sh*t :twisted:

I really like the Gold Class Shampoo but it does eat into the wax abit, but the NXT wax is so easily to apply its not a problem

I have found the detailer you get with the clay bar kit is excellent for cleaning the car with between washes especially at shows 8)

Plus with the excellent deals Dalco provides of Megs you can't go wrong.

Back