• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MEGUIARS 25% DISCOUNT HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Dalco type R

Approved Trader
I am offering the forum a discont to the EVER popular MEGUIARS RANGE.

www.meguiars.co.uk

I am listed at Meguiars as a MASTER STOCKIST as i carry 80 - 100% of the range in stock at most times.

I am ofering the forum the following off the RRP price:

orders under £50 = 20% off

orders over £50 = 25% off

p+p is extra, I will do my best to help out on cheap postal costs I usually keep it under £10

If visiting the shop you will recieve 25% regardless of amount.

PM or mail me [email protected] your preposed orders, I'll price them up and reply asap.

Kind Regards

Steve

Cheers Steve - As agreed the thread is now a sticky.

Im sure I will be using you in the near future :twisted:

Also do you have a list of exactly what you stock?

dotty said:
Also do you have a list of exactly what you stock?

To be fair the stock levels and what i have change every day as i sell it in the shop to,

As i'm a masterstockist i usually carry over 80% of the range.

Best to pm me with whats required,

see here for product info and whats avaliable.

www.meguiars.co.uk

Steve

I will be needing a few more bits of you m8. PM to follow after next pay day lol

I finaly had a chance the other day to put that last order to good use and very happy with the results :D

Thanks again for all your help and advice before.

G said:
I will be needing a few more bits of you m8. PM to follow after next pay day lol

I finaly had a chance the other day to put that last order to good use and very happy with the results :D

Thanks again for all your help and advice before.

No problem at all,

Glad your happy with the product, It certainly is well worth it's money and some more.

Steve

I'm sure you are aware that this is a very old thread.

You are better off contacting him on CTRO or directly

Back