• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Meguiars Grit Guard and bucket...

Neily03

Professional Hippy
Anyone got one of these? Clicky Looks expensive but if it does half the job its supposed to its worth it imo.... my new car is black so i think it'll be £17 well spent...

G408B_L.gif

Quite fancy getting one of them :-k

I use the two bucket method with lambswool wash mits at the moment and it seems to be keeping the swirls at bay

garypaul said:
Quite fancy getting one of them :-k

I use the two bucket method with lambswool wash mits at the moment and it seems to be keeping the swirls at bay

I'm gona use the 2 bucket method on my new car, will just use a normal bucket for the rinse water and the meguiars one for soapy water, belts and braces! :wink: 8) :p

in usa them grit guards are very big also very cheap just pop one in a normal bucket :?

i want the bucket that u turn upside down and it has a lil thing that clicks on with wheels, so u can sit and polish on it

Let me know how you get on with it Neily. I currently just use the two bucket system and use 2 ultimate wash mitts. Seems to do the trick.

smeg said:
Let me know how you get on with it Neily. I currently just use the two bucket system and use 2 ultimate wash mitts. Seems to do the trick.

Will do! 8)

smeg said:

Its great! There was loads of crap in the bottom when i'd finished. Also its pretty big so you get plenty of water in it. 8)

Neily03 said:
smeg said:

Its great! There was loads of crap in the bottom when i'd finished. Also its pretty big so you get plenty of water in it. 8)

Cool

I actually broke my bucket last time I washed the car myself (think it was July :oops: ) so need a new one anyway.

This might be an option 8)

Welsh-Rich said:
Neily03 said:
smeg said:

Cool

I actually broke my bucket last time I washed the car myself (think it was July :oops: ) so need a new one anyway.

This might be an option 8)

Also it has a metal handle that won't break like the crappy plastic one. :wink: 8)

Back