• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Meister R Noobie - Throw me a bone ;

Hi guys

This is the very first set of coilovers I've ever bought for a car and never had any experience with settings etc.

I would like peoples opinions on these coilovers (I've read on here they are pretty good for the price) but it's always nice for reassurance.

Also if you do leave a comment on here could you all please leave you settings so I can have an average setting.

They are not fitted to my car yet (want to get adjustable rear arms and rear camber bits).
I was going to set the coilovers dead even (middle setting on damper and preload etc) then adjust accordingly over time.

Ive got the Meister R - Zeta R's and they are very, very good value and a high quality item. I assure you, you will be stiffening the Dampers after a few weeks.

Thanks for the comments chaps.

Tom83 - I have got the Zeta R's pal, what is yours set at currently? Is it a harsh ride on a daily basis?

GarryK20 - Thanks for the link, the settings are on there for the FRSU which is very handy as that will be my first mod as soon as the coilovers are fitted :D

Does anyone know the rough cost and time to do the FRSU? I have my local mechanic who said he will take it away and have the settings done. (He know's Chris Bray who races MG's so will use his laser allignment kit)

Apart from that I think all my questions are answered...

Cheer.

Back