• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Meister R Zeta R and FRSU - Help Please, I'm a NOOB

Hi guys and gals

I recently had a set of Meister R Zeta R coilovers fitted straight out the box and on to my car, it was shockingly bad to drive.
Felt really lively and wavey in straight lines, constantly having to correct myself in very simple lines...NOW! I have had it FRSU at my local garage using their laser alignment tools etc. and it feels much better BUT!!! It still don't feel "planted" on the road, still feels wavey and not very "safe".

Question is...am I missing something or has it not been setup correctly? Meister R are 32way adjustable suspension and I also have rear camber adjusters and it is setup to the following:

1 degree negative camber all round
2mm toe in at the rear
1mm toe out at the front

This was taken from "MilanoChris" post "suspension for beginners"

I must admit if felt much better with my standard suspension, although I can go into corners better it just doesn't feel as good as I expected and is pretty horrible driving in straight lines.

Any advice would be appreciated or if someone could give me some different settings to try?

Kind Regards

Dale

2005 Civic Type R EP3 (Cat C Repaired)
Cosmic Grey
BBoys Racing Seats
Evo 8 Enkei Wheels (Candy Blue)
Cherry Bomb Exhaust (Nova Styleeee)
Ractive Induction
Meister R Zeta R Coilies
Rear Camber Adjusters
Beaks Tie Bar
Custom Audio Install including door card speaker pods etc
My Vtec goes BBBWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I have meister r's and it handles very well, Stevie at Grinspeed set mine up. If i remember right it's set as follows

Front -1.7 deg camber 2mm toe out
Rear -1deg camber 1mm toe in

You are best off taking it to him or Area ect though as they know these cars inside out and can offer advice and recommend settings to suit you

Back