• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Meyle

Good afternoon people

Just been reading up about Meyle products as there's a lot of good comments about them and decent prices,just wondering has anybody have any Meyle products on there cars?
I'm looking to change most parts before MOT due like Drop Links,Tack Rod Ends.Ball joints

Yeah 4 years warranty on them which is pretty good
Had a quick search on Google,seems more authorised sellers are on Ebay
How long ago have you guys have fitted them and have they lasted long time?

I Just have the Meyle Ball joints in first picture
Aren't they for lowered cars?

Last edited by a moderator:
I Just have the Meyle Ball joints in first picture
Aren't they for lowered cars?
Yes I was assuming you were lowered. My bad,
i have a new set of meister coilovers to go on but I'm waiting till I get basically what you have. I'm still unsure if I should try and fit the ball joints and inner arms ect myself or just to take the lot to hondaR or eurospec and let they have the fun fitting it all.

Yes I was assuming you were lowered. My bad,
i have a new set of meister coilovers to go on but I'm waiting till I get basically what you have. I'm still unsure if I should try and fit the ball joints and inner arms ect myself or just to take the lot to hondaR or eurospec and let they have the fun fitting it all.

Its alright mate
Yeah my car is making quite lot of knocking noise,so get these parts on and hopefully it should sort it
If you feel confident in doing them yourself mate and save money on labour

Got all them parts fitted today and all knocking noises have gone now,all the old parts looked knackered causing too much knocking noise

Back