• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

mfnicks NHB EP3 CTR

Exciting times ahead then buddy and it sounds like you have got a good number penciled in for viewing already :) my knowledge of the Impreza models is very minimal so looking forward to hearing what you go for along with the specification it comes with.

Haha yeah your heart normally takes over when looking at new cars but thats another good thing about you booking a good number of viewings already it should highlight the pick of the bunch :)

Yea that's what I'm hoping. Try and view a few together and it should give me a better idea of which is a good one.

Although someone over at Scoobynet has just thrown a spanner in works. A member on there is selling his car and been speaking to him. Had loads of work done - mostly renewing wear and tear stuff, with massive service recently and front resprayed with the silver grill sprayed black which looks miles better with rust treatment (couple of areas its common on the blobeye). I've seen before pics and there doesn't appear to be anything hes trying to hide with the respray.
Has loads of receipts plus its owned by an enthusiast on the site and has a new refurbed highly rated turbo with a second map you can switch between standard sti 265 and 340bhp, stainless exhaust system and sime lovely wheels with new tyres. Only problem is its got 91k on the clock and he's asking for around the same amount as most 75-80k Pro drive cars.

I want it! But that mileage is really putting me off even though I know it's better to have a well looked after high mileage car to a lower mileage one you don't have as much info on. Don't know what to do! :lol: Will just have to see how it compares to the others.

Argh! 3 of the 7 cars I was going to see this weekend have already sold!
That 91k one is still available though...

If anyone see's any decent looking Blobeye STi's (fsh a must) for £7,000 and under point me in their direction will you please? I'm checking PH and Autotrader daily and have saved searches on ebay but might be missing some.
Ta! :D

r4su.jpg

Deposit paid!!!

Gone over my budget by a bit but worth it for the spec, history and condition. Over 330bhp, pulls like a motherf-in' train!!! Scary quick, great condition, loads of history (biggest wod of receipts I've seen for a long time) and very low mileage. It also sounds amazing!! To be expected really though :D
Im ecstatic!
These few weeks waiting for the money for my car and the 2 paydays I need are going to be torturous!

Wheels look a ton better in the metal btw.

Very nice. :smt023

What mileage is on it? Cambelt done at 40k?

Cheers Loxy!

A smidge over 63,000 and Cambelt was done at 38k with receipt. Don't worry the cambelt change mileage was always one of my first questions. :D

:lol:

The interval on the cambelt on mine is 64k. Seems a bit wrong, it's in the middle of the annual services. :freak:

330 are good figures, those 2litre EJ engines can easily take that. You'll have to start a new members car thread and get a drive-by vid up when you get it!

Looks lovely, although get used to pulling into every petrol you pass to fill up

Very nice Nick!! :) looks lovely.

I bet it does go well at 330bhp mate, really looking forward to having a good nose around this and Loxy's Subaru at JAE.

Thanks Ed and Pete.
Ha, luckily I don't need it as a daily. Just a weekend/fun car. So it's poor mpg isn't an issue :).

Yea, I'm looking forward to having a good nose around Loxy's and comparing it to mine too.

Bye Civic!

upzm.jpg

Got picked up by the new owner last night. Genuinely gutted to see her go. But, hopefully onto even better things now. Just counting days down until I can buy my new car now.
I like it on here though so think ill be sticking around even though Ive no longer got a Type R. Just like the majority of members here actually! Plus still got JAE coming up :D

Here it is in its new home, absolutely love it! Sooooo civilized compared to my old car!

Haven't really got any plans for it yet, ordered some goodyear eagle f1's for the front as the budget ones were genuinely terrifying.. 4th gear wheelspins in the wet!!

Managed to pick up the sti yet?

Glad you're loving it mate. Haha, had some great fun in the wet with those tyres. You get used to them ;)

Not yet unfortunately. Definitely picking it up this Friday though, can't wait!!!

Back