• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mike's Championship White Civic FD2 Type R

Hi guys,
Im new to the Forum, coming from Civinfo. Thought I would post pics up straight away
This is my new car and love it soooooo much

Mods to come
Thanks for looking

Thanks loxy, they are not cheap as Im sure you are aware having owning one, took me a lot of balls to part with that amount of my hard earned cash :lol:

Cheers dotty, they are great.
Have you done any mods and where did you get them

Im looking at the HKS Reloaded right now

How do you find the ride? do you think it is harsh?

I have had an FN2 before and this is much better.
I still like the FN2 in some ways, like the interior/dash is nice and feels good as a hot hatch but you see so many around.

The FD2 is in a different world to me. The handling is where it shines and the look is amazing, the road presence is bloody great. It is also more powerful and love looking at the spoiler out the back
Mine has Koni shocks on the rear and standard on the front and to me it is fine, a harsh ride wouldn't bother me anyway but this isn't harsh.

Hope this helps

I have had an FN2 before and this is much better.
I still like the FN2 in some ways, like the interior/dash is nice and feels good as a hot hatch but you see so many around.

The FD2 is in a different world to me. The handling is where it shines and the look is amazing, the road presence is bloody great. It is also more powerful and love looking at the spoiler out the back
Mine has Koni shocks on the rear and standard on the front and to me it is fine, a harsh ride wouldn't bother me anyway but this isn't harsh.

Hope this helps

Yeah the road presence must be cool, especially since they are rare, well they are up here anyway.
Is the power massively noticeable compared to a FN2 with mods?
Maybe look at an import next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
My engine is standard and my FN2 only had an AEM V2 intake and still the FD2 is more raw.
I cant get over the handling. twice this week I have overtaken on a roundabout lol

Back