• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Time to update in process...

I went to JapFest2 and thought I'd ask all the stalls if they do anything for my car. Only one stall and that was co-ordsport, they had loads of HKS induction kits so asked and they had one there exactly for my car and what a price £50. Bargain.

e4a9epu4.jpg

Progress to far. Just had car cleaned;

y4abahaq.jpg

qe9ajera.jpg

Exhaust manifold;

neby2yma.jpg

ta3udazy.jpg

e5epuzap.jpg

8u3e5e9e.jpg

After fitting took it out for a spin and pulls a lot quicker now to Vtec, feels more free revving. Engine light is on but I have hondata kpro to sort that out.

Very nice mate. Guy at my station has a purple Accord and gold/orange wheels and some very subtle bits. Like the look of it alot.

Never been a fan of the Rota Fighter's though. For some reason to me they look small especailly when the rubber is added. Just looks off to me. my 2 pence worth but as long as you like it that's all that matters.

Oh and the TME looked lovely.

Very nice mate. Guy at my station has a purple Accord and gold/orange wheels and some very subtle bits. Like the look of it alot.

Never been a fan of the Rota Fighter's though. For some reason to me they look small especailly when the rubber is added. Just looks off to me. my 2 pence worth but as long as you like it that's all that matters.

Oh and the TME looked lovely.

I think your right about the wheels looking small. I do think I should have gone for 18's but got them now so may be next year when I have more funds. I loved the Volks CE28 and well in pictures the Rotas didn't look that bad and on the car still doesn't but definatly if bigger might fit car better. It's just one of *** things, u win some u lose some.

More pics of the outside of the car please :)

Looks great, and some nice mods youre getting on it too.

Time for an update. Car has been remapped running k-pro mapped by Romain. He did an awesome job and now the car drive very well with Vtec kicking in at 3500rpm and another kick at 5500rpm. Didnt even know this was possible but Romain did it and very friendly and honest guy. Would recommend highly.

Here some picture of car on the dyno.

najyqu2e.jpg

Mine felt like that on some revisions of the map through various mods I had put on when running the Skunk2 cams I had.

The VTEC crossover will be at 3500 as Romain will have found that's when the high cam on your setup starts making more power than the low cam. The second kick will be when the cams really come on song and start making the real power.

He did say to me that my cat back exhaust is well restrictive and can do with a 3" as well as 70mm throttle body to get the most out of the engine. Would like a 3" exhaust but it's not widely available for my euro r. The mega power one by skunk 2 is too loud and Romain said still not big enough still. Maybe if Scorpion will make a custom one but only when I have funds. New bathroom getting fitted so maybe after new year.

Solid Fabrications are supposed to be good for custom exhausts but they'd have to have your car in to measure up I'd expect.

Solid Fabrications are supposed to be good for custom exhausts but they'd have to have your car in to measure up I'd expect.

Everyone has said go to solid fabrications but it's quite far down south. Can make it a day mission. Will have to see when funds come back in and a phone call down to them. For now ill just enjoy her.

Thanks for all the positive feedback and i will post more bits on shortly oh and he interior that I believe someone wanted to see.

Merry Christmas all

More updates on the R

Mugen spoiler to be sprayed and fitted only received today

eru4emuj.jpg

uty7yqez.jpg

e8a3u9yq.jpg

maqajyby.jpg

I brought new alloys too which were wrong fitment advertised so need advice on what I can do to see if I can make them fit.

pa6a6ame.jpg

7ade4ene.jpg

rezuha4e.jpg

I really like these alloys and the price I paid are a steal. Their 18x8.5 ET27 (advertised as ET35 ***) now the rubbers are 235/40/18 and they scrap on the rear if stuff in the back. What solutions do I have?

Mugen spoiler finally sprayed and fitted.

y9edereh.jpg

ejumuqyj.jpg

Also returned the ultralites although I really wanted to find a way to fit. I managed to find a cheap set of buddy club alloys that need some serious refurbishment.

ru5a7yry.jpg

Decided I will refurbish them to white to match the car. What I can't decide is should I get 225 or 235 tyres?

Any suggestions.

Wheels has been refurbished and slap some fresh rubber on and this is the outcome.

u9epatu4.jpg

uqyveba4.jpg

a2udutyh.jpg

Happy with how she looks now.

Back