• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Milano CTR.... Coloured wheels.....

Hi all,

Been thinking of getting wheels referbed, but want to try a different colour..
I've been thinking of Floresence Lime Green. But not too sure if it will go with a Milano car? Keep seeing it on White and Black cars (a owner on here has it, looks sweet as!), looks great! but... milano... hummmmm....

If anyone can provide any pics of a red car with green alloys, that would be great!

Also, can anyone suggest what other colour i should consider?

Many Thanks in advance.

I'd go C/W on Milano or Black - it's the natural flex..

Here's an FN2 with Takata Green TE37's.. I personally don't think the contrast goes well..but for a track car - that is track prepped to the max - It works, I suppose. He's a friend I speak to, he also has SSR's and some CE28N's.. so it definitely works for being just a set of track wheels :lol: (Edit: Check out the buckets :awesome:)

001yle.jpg

012qg.jpg

And I think you may have been referring to my old FN2 running an attmepted colour match for Takata Green wheels... Looked jolly damn good, if I do say so myself :)

typertakata.png

takatatyper019.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Dave :cool: How you keeping chap?

Regarding wheel colour for the EP3, I've got something - perhaps lairier than Green in mind.. All shall be revealed when I get the matching rocker cover sorted - and all of the bits I have at home, fitted to the car. Oh and when I get the car back too.. :rolleyes:

Stay tuned :eek::D

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Dave :cool: How you keeping chap?

Regarding wheel colour for the EP3, I've got something - perhaps lairier than Green in mind.. All shall be revealed when I get the matching rocker cover sorted - and all of the bits I have at home, fitted to the car. Oh and when I get the car back too.. :rolleyes:

Stay tuned :eek::D

im good thanks mate, hope your feeling abit better after everything thats happened.
look forward to see what you have planned, will look tidy with a matching rocker cover too :cool:

Back