• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Milano EP3 checks in - UPDATED 23.03.10

Hi all new owner here. Took a trip down the motorway a couple of weeks ago and picked up this lovely Milano red EP3.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like new...quality buy buddy! Will be nice once you get those coilovers on too - then get a fast road set-up!

Thanks for all the positive feedback.

Fitted the coilovers today and will be setting up the geometry next week. Really looking forward to it.

Very nice car. I hope you'll keep us updated with all the mods. The BC coilovers looks great too.

Looking forward to setting the geometry up tonight as the car is a daily driver I have had no choice but to use it and it drives like a dog at the moment.

Will be setting up the geometry DIY style!

Hope to get a few photos as I missed out when fitting the coilovers.

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice mate good pics how much did that suspension cost you ? post some pics up too when theyre on

very nice mate good pics how much did that suspension cost you ? post some pics up too when theyre on

I got an absolute bargain on the RM kit and paid £630 delivered which is about the same price as the BR's.

I'm itching to get it all detailed and get some more photos taken but this weather just won't allow it at the moment.

Geometry is pretty much all done apart from dialing in a little more camber at the front and re-doing the front toe as the nsf track rod end needs to be replaced which I hope to get done over the next week or so.

keep me posted on the coilovers mate when you have fitted them and how low are you thinking of going ? cheers jimmy

They are already fitted. I haven't really gone really low so to speak, I went for them as an upgrade to the standard suspension to allow me to lower the centre of gravity a bit but mainly to allow me to set the damping and spring rate to suit more of a fast road/track style.

If memory serves the car is around 570mm from the bottom of the wheel (not tyre) to the centre of the arch on the front and the rear levelled to suit.

I will grab some photos to give you an idea.

Whether the BC's would suit a Euro slammed look, if that is what you are going for, I don't know but if they do I would suspect that inverted track rod ends would be required.

Back