• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Milano just polished UPDATE MEGS

i just had a go at polishing it with Mer polish and dont look to bad

this is the week after using megs nxt gen shampoo,nxt gen detailing spray and nxt tech wax with micro fibre megs cloths£12 omg but the camera dont do ity justice the shine is a lot deeper and a fuller colour red very nice finish gonna get a clay bar next try that what do you think megs or mer

Does look very nice mate - have to admit and say I've not heard of many on here using Mer, but it certainly does look nice and shiny 8)

Try some Megs stuff, might surprise you and make it even better :D

I dont know what to use i just got car a few weeks ago. what is the best stuff?, maguires or what ya ma call it

melon454 said:
I dont know what to use i just got car a few weeks ago. what is the best stuff?, maguires or what ya ma call it

I use Megs stuff mainly tbh mate.

Megs NXT shampoo, Megs Clay bar, Autoglym Super Resin Polish & Megs NXT wax.

You can't go far wrong with that little lot imo :wink:

SpaceMonkey said:
melon454 said:

I use Megs stuff mainly tbh mate.

Megs NXT shampoo, Megs Clay bar, Autoglym Super Resin Polish & Megs NXT wax.

You can't go far wrong with that little lot imo :wink:

I'd agree there - I use the Megs NXT wash, clay bar, & NXT wax too. really does make such a massive difference to the car. It even feels clean :oops: :D 8)

I also use megs window cleaner - and my god that is fantastic. Keep thinking I have my windows down as it gets them so clear 8)

I guess ill give those combos a try its best to ask other people i think, shampoo,polish and wax is not cheap

melon454 said:
I guess ill give those combos a try its best to ask other people i think, shampoo,polish and wax is not cheap

The shampoo is about £13
Polish about £8
Wax about £13

It's not cheap, but when you consider how much you spent on your car to buy it, it's nothing :wink:

melon454 said:

It can get expensive... but Meguiars are worth it. Look around the trade sections as there are traders offering dsicounts on Megs products.

8) good job.....

Mer is ssssssoooooo dusty like spacemonkey said meguiars all the way.... :wink:

thanks monkey should i try thr poor boys to get an even wetter look or wont i make a diff
so whats the verdict mer or megs ??????????????????
waiting for ma bitch Welsh Rich to comment then i will decide what to use untill then im open

Back