• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Milano Premier goodness :D

Hey people.

Been on here now a few weeks, so I'm new, and just thought I would post up a few pics of my new Civic EP3 Premier Edition. I'm aware that there are quite a few of these on the road, but it took me a long, long time and a lot of luck to find an immaculate example in the only colour I wanted - Milano!

The car has:
- Full Honda Service History
- Professionally sprayed wheels
- Ultralite anodised lug nuts
- Datum tow hook
- TRS tow strap
- Tegiwa induction system (Gruppe M copy)

All the mods are subtle so the car appears pretty standard and is in really good condition - there is not a dent or scratch to be seen! I have just had four new
Proxes put on it and love the way it drives. Hope you like :D (sorry about the disgraceful quality of the pics, my phone is the only camera I possess)

C
heers,

Max

Very nice indeed and it does look in fantastic condition. :smt023

looks great, I settled for a NHB premier because I couldn't find a good example of a milano without travelling too far.

Thanks for the kind words.

The Tegiwa intake does sound awesome to be fair, and feels like it gives a bit more mid range into VTEC, so very pleased with it yeah

Nice - where's your TRS tow strap connected to?

There's and eye that's unused just through the bumper grill that I managed to find - you certainly would not want to be towed by it, it's there purely for cosmetic reasons (such as that I think it looks quite cool ;)) I have seen more that come through the offside gap where the OEM foglight fits, but I didn't want to remove the grill!

Front bumper, I think it's green?

Cool story bro.

There's and eye that's unused just through the bumper grill that I managed to find - you certainly would not want to be towed by it, it's there purely for cosmetic reasons (such as that I think it looks quite cool ;)) I have seen more that come through the offside gap where the OEM foglight fits, but I didn't want to remove the grill!

Cheers. Trying to find a place to bolt mine, but where it can actually be used rather than cosmetic. More agro than it's worth I think lol.

Cool story bro.

Cheers. Trying to find a place to bolt mine, but where it can actually be used rather than cosmetic. More agro than it's worth I think lol.

Yeah well obviously the tow hook on the front is located quite far back on the near side and you cant run the strap through the bumper from it, so finding a functional place could prove tricky.

Back