• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Milano Red 07 CTR

Yup, ugly side profile. :cry:

Anyway, the article said:

Maximum power is now 201PS, reached at 8000 rpm (previously 200PS at 7,400rpm) and the car is more responsive generally, while, according to Honda, improved aerodynamics '…ensure the new car cuts through the air more cleanly'. Slightly lower gearing compensates for a small increase in kerb weight.

So lower gearing would mean that it would have to change gears quicker, right?

kamion said:
So lower gearing would mean that it would have to change gears quicker, right?

Yes. Shorter gearing will mean it will accelerate quickly but also fly through the gears a lot quicker too as you'll be reaching the redline sooner and therefore need to change gear.

Unfortunately, no from me. I can't see me buying this. In short, the existing CTR is WAY better looking, offers the same performance, has better gearing, less bloat and isn't likely to cost me 20k.

simhoward said:
Composite Guru said:
There is definately some 206 in there somewhere!!! :lol:

Got to agree with you on this one.

Yep the whole car has a french look about, and the five doors I have sat in/driven have a french feel :x Whats going on Honda you can do so much better? :cry: :cry:

Back