• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Milano Red FN2

hello, been floating around for a while now, finally got around to getting some photos together after a good wash this morning!
brought the car about 6 months ago after having ago in a friends about 1 1/2 years ago, and fell straight in love and knew I had to have one.

had a long way of saving up and waiting for the right price on insurance. looked around at few black ones and a silver one, but they just were not cutting it for me, I had to get a red one!
so after about a month of looking I finally saw this one for sale at a Honda garage about 30 mins from where I live. called them up and managed to book a test drive for the next day!
After the drive I put the deposit down, after trying to haggle the price slightly but wouldn't budge, they gave me a years free tax and service! then it was just the long week wait whilst they serviced and mot'd it.

After having it for about a 2 months, and having a good old read around on here, the first mods I needed were going to be a HKS and tegiwa catback exhaust.
Fitting the HKS was easy for someone with not much knowledge of cars, but the sound they make in VTEC is incredible!!

The Tegiwa on the other hand was abit of a nightmare due to the cat bolts being rusted solid! But luckily my uncle owns a mechanics so had one of his guys working a few hours overtime to get that done for me!
and that produces a lovely deep rumble, not to loud but not to quite(in my opinion)

I also managed to pick up a Flashpro on ebay for £400 so I will be getting it remapped in the early part of next year!

Looks in really good nick. You'll love the Flashpro.

so not done much to the car recently, had a few other things to pay for. but I had the wheels done in black the other day and uploaded the group n flash to see what its like with the exhaust and intake.
looking at getting the RRC and new TB soon and get it mapped at the same time.
will keep the thread updated as the car progresses!

Back