• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 milltek exhaust systems resonated vs non res

Right so basically iv been thinking about exhaust systems, and I was reading about millteks resonated and non, and I was wondering if anyone on here has had a resonated one and if it is a lot quieter than the non. simply because I want it to sound better but not so loud next door get annoyed. If you get my drift.

cheers
Ruairidh

Resonated if you don't want the neighbours to start getting annoyed then!

You can get a HKS silent one, a mate just had that cat-back put on his R32 GTR and you would think it was standard, just makes a nice bit of noise!

I was looking at this my self made the decision on the resinated one and discovered it had been discontinued could only find the non res available to buy not sure how right i am i stopped there didnt ring anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh krzys that's kinda what i want just a nice bit of noise, not needing mass droning on motorway driving jaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back