• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Milltek fn2?

It's supposed to be a good system.

It'll be quite loud though as I think you can only get the non-resonated version now.

You won't find anything better for the money.

The HKS is good but suffers from rattling if not fitted correctly and is about £600 IIRC.

Toda is the best you can get but is around £1,000.

The Milltek should set you back about £460 if you look around.
:smt023

It won't be too bad, as long as you plan sticking with the standard manifold.

There are loads of vids on Youtube. It'll sound a lot better than standard!

Whatever you do don't get one of those BlueFlame ones off ebay...

Just had mine fitted with a high gain Milltek exhaust by AMD Essex, sounds awesome and provides much smoother acceleration, they do a low gain version but didn't see the point of spending all that money for something that doesn't sound any different too the standard one. Definitely worth the money not just for the sound but for the performance as well.

Wicked! Thats who I was going to they doing a offer at the moment, looks like I am going to go for it.
Whats the sound like normal driving, is it that loud?

No it just burbles along, if you give Brad a call at AMD 01708 861287 mention that you have spoken to me, i'm not on commission LOL but it will be of use to him as I had mentioned about the forum. I am putting together a Kent meet (see future events) on June 19th, if you can make it then you can hear it for yourself.

snapper, getting mine done in June from AMD, again thanks for the advice. how does yours sound on low revs? just normal everyday driving? I know it will be loud when i put my foot down which is what I expect. ** be going for the non resinated like yours

No, should not be a problem, checked with my dealer who I cover work for. The Milltek has a lifetime warranty. Look forward to seeing you on the 19th June

It's also worth noting that the Martelius is very very loud, especially if you run it with a race header.

It's not one for the people who are shrinking violets or who don't want drone at motorway speeds! :lol:

Back