• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Milltek fn2?

I've got a Milltek non res with a CPL Racing exhaust manifold - i also ran the milltek on its own before i had the race manifold fitted

Before the race manifold the Milltek is ALOT nicer than standard, but it's really not too loud. It just sounds quite deep and burbles as you down change etc, if you drive normally it's ok. I drove from London to Lake District and my girlfriend did complain about the drone on motorways (70-80mph) however it was bareable.

Since fitting the race manifold, it's not extremely loud. I think i would just about get away with it on a trackday, but that's pushing it. My girlfriend now also says that she would never do a long journey in my car with me (hurray!!!) and i agree it is extremely noisy, even neighbours tell me it sounds nice and deep (they obviously think it's too loud).

So it depends what your plans are... but a race header with that exhaust is extremely loud.

I would not even consider the Martelius if i were you... it sounds too deep, it would be ok if it sounded like a v6, but it doesn't... it sounds like one of those chavvy saxo's (in my opinion). And also the Martelius would be far too loud to do trackdays etc.

Good luck with whatever you do.

Back