• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Milltek..

Hi all, Im new to the forum and looking for a little advice. I've had my type R now for 4 months and my warranty is up in February! So Im looking into changing the exhaust system. Im drawn to the milltek system, but although i may sound a little stupid here, im not so much after a massive change in sound/tone, but im after more of a burbling and popping sound from my exhaust. (There's a slight burble on the standard system)
So i guess the question im asking is does the milltek system give of these burbling/popping sounds? As there's no better people to ask than you guys with the system already! :)

Thanks for your help!

Hi and welcome to the forum,
I have the Miltek system, it doesn't 'pop' as much, only now and then, but you do hear it sometimes when your changing down toward a set of lights of something. *** i have got other mods as well. Its hard getting the new R to 'pop' cause one of the problem is the exhaust bends round your floor pan and fuel tank etc. its not kept straight as possible like a Subaru.
But overall i think it sounds superb!

Back