• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Modifications

Does anyone know about these mods? Performance increase? Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220311-191117_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220311-191117_WhatsApp.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 25
The new sidelight bulb should be good for a 5bhp boost :p

I can probably help you out with a ballpark figure with the caveat that there are multiple variables here.
- The same model with the same mods will still have some variance
- Different dyno’s will give numbers as much as 10 - 15bhp variance, even the same dyno on different days, air temperatures will vary
- Different tuners will get different numbers

With all that said, my FN2 had the race headers and flashpro which is about the best bang for buck on these cars and I got a dyno @231bhp peak.
Peak is all anyone is ever interested in but it doesn’t tell the whole story. What these mods did was add a huge dollop of mid range performance. Noticeable torque and about 55bhp more midrange.
Potentially with the upgraded inlet you might be lucky to see upto another 8 - 10bhp peak.
Assuming the engine is in good condition and the map is any good I think you are probably looking somewhere in the region of 240bhp

Back