• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mods do your jobs

smeg

Needs to get laid - PRONTO!
:smt075

:lol:

Future meets section. What do I see in there? 2 pages full of meets that either happened or never happened when they were due to. Infact its only the first two threads that are a 'future meet'

Come on sort it out you slack tossers!!

*runs and hides*

:lol: :lol:

CJN said:
LOL! smeg. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey its about time your dad done some moderating and cleaning up around this forum. :lol: :lol:

Scousefella said:
SOates82 said:
Scousefella said:
I have been busy doging Police in Suffolk. :shock:

:shock: Whatever floats your boat mate :wink: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK Smeg, meets are sorted now.

Anything else? :lol:

he says he wants a section for "Boys adverts only" Interesting I went round his place the other day to give him mum her normal "debunging" and found that a majority of his DVD titles started with:

"Ride or Be ridden 8"

or

" BangCock: where all your army dreams cum true "

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Scousefella said:
SOates82 said:
Scousefella said:
I have been busy doging Police in Suffolk. :shock:

:shock: Whatever floats your boat mate :wink: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK Smeg, meets are sorted now.

Anything else? :lol:

Cheers Carl. I dont like to see you having nothing to do.

I will look round the forum and see what other little jobs you can do. Will let you know.

Jeeeze who running this place :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Scouse this is an important job.

Ban hobbes please :lol: :lol:

Dude,
Your so immature:

smeg said:
Scouse this is an important job.

Please lap slowly at my puckered ring piece while I penetrate nextdoors Dog and show him what "Man's best friend" really is. Thankyou, :gayfight:

Hobbes this WAS a serious thread you flange :roll:

:lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p

Daddy "type-r" Pants is here... so quit the jibber jabber and behave. Less of this nonsense and grow up otherwise I'll be forced to start editing your posts and changing your subnames, etc. :roll: :lol:

SharkyUK said:
Daddy "type-r" Pants is here... so quit the jibber jabber and behave. Less of this nonsense and grow up otherwise I'll be forced to start editing your posts and changing your subnames, etc. :roll: :lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops: Sorry dad..........

SMEG YOUR SUCH A Tell Tail!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Me = :-# except to say Smegs a C**t.

:lol: :lol: :p :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

SharkyUK said:

Do it I dare ya!!

:oops: :lol:

smeg said:
SharkyUK said:

Do it I dare ya!!

Mate, you haven't even noticed that yours changed a while back so I doubt it would make much difference... :roll: :lol:

SharkyUK said:
smeg said:
SharkyUK said:

Do it I dare ya!!

Mate, you haven't even noticed that yours changed a while back so I doubt it would make much difference... :roll: :lol:

MOTHER FU....

:lol: :lol:

I can't argue I suppose. :lol:

I did this a few months ago. What's the world coming to when a forum owner has to moderate his own forum :roll: :lol:

Back